RBMA is pleased to announce an all-new format for LEARN in 2019. Now is the time to make a difference with your presence and your voice!
We must educate members of Congress. RBMA members are on the front lines of managing radiology in a challenging legislative and regulatory environment…surprise billing; date of service application; reductions in ultrasound reimbursement are just three of the important issues radiology has faced in the last year.
Mark your calendar today and plan to attend the RBMA’s 2019 LEARN conference
Sept. 17-18, 2019
Kimpton George Hotel
15 E St NW
Washington, DC 20001
This all new format is a blended program:
- Three webinars focused on current radiology business issues
- Sept. 10, 2019, 1- 2 p.m. ET
- Sept. 11, 2019, 1- 2 p.m. ET
- Sept. 12, 2019, 1- 2 p.m. ET
- A high level and focused briefings in Washington, D.C., just prior to RBMA’s Hill Day.
- Sept. 17, 2019, 12- 5 p.m.
- Hill Day. Visit members of Congress and key staff leaders with your fellow RBMA members. In 2018, RBMA members visited over 50 Congressional offices to share the RBMA radiology business story.
- Sept. 18, 2019, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., including breakfast with invited member of congress speaker
Don't miss this opportunity to make a difference in your profession and in your community!