RBMA PaRADigm is Evolving.
OCT. 17-20, 2021
LAS VEGAS, NEV.
For over 50 years, RBMA has been providing radiology business professionals with education and resources to efficiently manage their practices. In 2021, we plan to uphold this tradition while recognizing that things must be done differently.
The landscape of how we all do business is changing and RBMA’s PaRADigm conference is rising to the challenge. The conference will be offered in an all new hybrid format that allows attendees the flexibility to select how and where they learn!
PaRADigm LIVE: Pack your bags and safely convene with your peers in Las Vegas! This will be the exciting in-person conference that you've been missing for the past year! We know it's been a long wait, and we can't wait to welcome you back in 2021! Viva Las Vegas!
PaRADigm SHIFT: We recognize that not everyone will have the ability or desire to travel to an in-person event in 2021. That’s why we are committed to meeting you where you are with PaRADigm SHIFT!
Both LIVE and Virtual attendees at PaRADigm 2021 can expect:
- To discover the latest innovations, new strategies, and best practices.
- Sessions developed by your industry peers thought leaders and changemakers.
- Outstanding networking opportunities to help you safely connect with fellow attendees and build a network essential to your professional success.
- A great lineup of exhibiting solution providers coupled with a schedule that was carefully curated to allow for meaningful engagement.
- Chances to win enticing prizes throughout the conference - including a grand prize of $1,000.
- A learning playground that taps into the pulse of Las Vegas by incorporating the fun lively atmosphere we’ve all missed in 2020, into all aspects of the conference experience!
We are committed to utilizing best practices, innovative ideas, and technologies from across industries to deliver an exceptional experience. You can expect dynamic conversations, unparalleled learning, and fun delivered in a responsible manner.
The RBMA has created a nimble preparedness plan and we will continue to make changes and enhancements to the event experience to accommodate current recommendations for health precautions and physical distancing and any state and local guidelines.
With RBMA, you can convene with confidence. We look forward to welcoming you to the new RBMA PaRADigm!