Accessing the Platform
To log-in follow this link to access the platform.
You can sign in to the site from any browser on a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. If you’re having issues loading the site, please update your browser and retry.
Once you’ve arrived, you’ll need to sign in to join the fun. Select “Sign In” from the navigation menu then use the email you used to register and password emailed to you. If you are unable to locate the email, simply click on forgot password to receive a new email. This will validate your registration and allow you access.
For issues with signing in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
System Requirements & Resources
A stable internet connection to stream video without interruptions and/or lags.
- Laptops/Desktops: All you need is a modern browser.The system is built in HTML5 so that it works natively in Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox.
- We recommend having a current (or very recent) version of your browser installed. If you’re running a very outdated version, please consider updating before logging-in.
- Mobile Phones/Tablets: The system is built in HTML5 so that it works natively in Apple Safari and Google Chrome, and it will work on your mobile device.
Updating Your Profile
After signing in, you’ll be asked to complete your attendee profile, add your photo, and select your areas of interest. By doing these things, you’ll be connected to sessions and peers with similar interests. You can always update these items later.
You can also record your “Hello World!” video greeting. This short video allows you to introduce yourself and will be included on your profile and in the Networking Lounge so other attendees can get to know you.
Building Your Agenda
After selecting areas of interest, the system will provide you with recommended sessions. You can also view the available sessions in the “Sessions” section. Sessions are organized by day for the live program and can be sorted by track.
To add any session to your agenda, click the calendar icon next to the session title. You can always review your personal agenda and recommended sessions in “My Agenda” from the navigation menu. You do not need to preregister for any session.
Note: The event schedule is in Eastern Daylight Time. If you can’t make a live session, it will be recorded and posted in the “On Demand” sessions beginning Sept. 22.
When Does Everything Start?
On Demand content will go live on Monday, Sept. 21, at 11 a.m. ET.
Attending a conference, whether live or virtual, provides a much-needed
change of scenery and a mindset shift. We recommend finding a new place
(separate from where you are currently working) in which to attend the
conference to help you think differently as well as create, craft, and design
CREATE THE ATMOSPHERE
- Find a quiet place (as much as possible given any new co-workers!)
- Consider using headphones or ear buds. You’ll be able to hear (and
focus) a lot better on the content.
- Have something to occupy your hands (other than your phone) while
you listen. Use the goodie in your swag box to stay busy. Stay hydrated and move around from time-to-time. Working from home, take your afternoon sessions in the backyard for a change of scenery!
Our team is here to help and ensure you have the best possible experience during the SPARK Virtual Conference.
If you are having a technical issue with the platform, please use the “Help” function in the bottom left of the site to submit your issue. This will direct your question to the IT gurus who can assist through the backend of the system.
- For nontechnical issues and other questions, please email email@example.com for assistance or chat live with a staff member on the RBMA virtual booth located in the exhibit hall.