ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum
The ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum offers practical management strategies aimed at recalibrating your business operations for new health care models, improving profitability, and introducing a value-based mindset within your team.
Jan. 11– 13, 2019
Hyatt Regency Houston
Join us in 2019 for a high-impact program of learning, networking and solution-building with the nation’s top radiology business strategists.
The ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum offers practical management strategies, tailored for a radiology environment, that will boost your practice performance, align your business operations with new health care models and promote a value-based mindset within your team.
- Gain all-new insight into the economic and cultural factors driving radiological change
- Lay a strategic roadmap for success ― explore new ideas for achieving optimal practice performance
- Collaborate and innovate with colleagues and top business experts
- Network with colleagues and top leaders
- Boost your management impact and build confidence as a strategic thinker
Act now for early-bird savings! Earn CME, Category A and RBMA Credits