Evaluating the Best Path for Growth
Presented by Andrew Colbert
Radiology groups across the nation are increasingly faced with the decision of whether or not to affiliate, merge or join with larger groups. Physician groups are faced with an uncertain environment ahead due to increased complexity of reimbursement, hospital consolidations and increased pressure to measure and demonstrate clinical quality and outcomes. Before determining if a partnership is right for the practice, leaders must first determine their strategic plan and clarify their short-and long-term objectives.
This session will address the following objectives:
- Construction of a three-year strategic plan that outlines potential upside and downside scenarios
- Key questions to help determine shareholder objectives
- Overview of various partnership models and growth options
- Key questions to access cultural fit
- Opportunities to retain independence
This webinar is complimentary for RBMA members but registration is required.