RBMA Forums are now Connect RBMA
The RBMA Forums are back and better than ever in the form of our new members-only platform, Connect RBMA!
This new online collaborative tool, designed exclusively for RBMA members, combines the email response features of the old email list server with newer digital friendly discussion forums and far more dynamic features. You can start new threads in each discussion group or “community” in real time, daily or weekly digest. You decide. There are many added bonuses like the ability to share large files without cluttering your inbox and instant access to your RBMA contacts. But rather than us tell you about it, we’d rather you see for yourself. Let’s get started!
Posting Messages Via Email
- Login at connect.rbma.org, using your RBMA username and password. If you are already logged in to rbma.org, you should pass over to the platform with no interruptions. Don’t remember your username or password? Look in the upper right corner and follow the prompts. (TIP: We recommend you click on the “remember me” box the next time you log in— then you won’t have to on future visits.)
- Complete your profile. Your colleagues will want to know a little bit about you. Share something new about yourself and upload your photo. (TIP: If you have a LinkedIn account, feel free to upload your info from LinkedIn.)
- Join a community. Keep up with conversations on the topics of your choice. Go to Communities. Select the community/s you want to join. At the top of each community page, select Join Community. (TIP: You are now subscribed to receive a daily digest of conversations posted to the RBMA Practice Management forum and any other forum subscriptions you previously maintained, which you may elect to change to real time, weekly digest or no emails allowing you to join the conversation at your leisure.)
- Post a message. Got a question? Your colleagues have the answer! Go to the appropriate community, then Post a Message to send a note to your colleagues in your communities. (TIP: Some companies have very strict firewalls that may interfere with your ability to receive messages. Please be sure to ask your IT department to “white list” connectedcommunity.org.)
- Share. The RBMA motto is Progress Through Sharing. Nothing embodies that more than using this new platform to help colleagues better the business of radiology collectively.
To post a new message to the new forums at Connect RBMA via email, you must be subscribed and you must use the email address we have on file when posting. If you use an unknown email address your forum post will be denied. To post, use the following email addresses:
We are here to assist you with using this community. Please reach out via email@example.com
and someone will assist you promptly!