The Bob Luther Emerging Leader Travel Scholarship was created to give RBMA members who are first time practice managers or those interested in one day becoming a practice manager a chance to experience the value of RBMA.
Applications for 2020 scholarships are now being accepted! Apply by December 31, 2019 to be considered for a 2020 scholarship.
Applicants will be notified by January 31, 2020.
Do I Qualify?
Applicants must meet all of the following stipulations:
- Is an RBMA Member
- Has never attended an RBMA National meeting OR has not attended an RBMA National meeting in the past 3 years
- Desires to further their career within radiology business
How Do I Apply?
1. Complete the online application
2. Email your resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com
3. Email one letter of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RBMA Foundation for Education and Research reserves the right to request additional letters of reference or conduct interviews in the event more information is required to select a candidate.
Scholarship Award Requirements
Recipients selected as a 2019 Bob Luther Emerging Leader Travel Scholarship will be subject to the following requirements:
- The recipient will maintain membership with RBMA for 2020
- The recipient will supply a professional photograph and short bio for use in RBMA meeting publications
- The recipient is required to stay at the official conference hotel selected by RBMA for the conference they are attending
The recipient will provide a one page typed testimonial or participate in an interview for the RBMA Bulletin
on lessons learned after attending the conference
2019 Emily Myatt - Advanced Radiology, S.C., Moline, Ill.
Taryn Phan - Radiology Associates of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
Schaeffer Smith - Comprehensive Radiology Services, PLLC, Hattiesburg, Miss.
2018 Tawana Haynes - Radiology Associates of Hartford, Hartford, Conn.
Alex George - Health Images at Denver West, Colorado Springs, Colo.
2017 Allison Dano - Sheridan Health, St. Petersburg, Fla.
William Hauber - Radiology Group, PC, SC, Davenport, Iowa
2016 Kyle Young - Big Sky Diagnostic Imaging of Billings, Billings, Mont.
Kerri Spadaccia - Progressive Physician Associates, Bethlehem, Pa.
2015 Jammia Shea - Medical Center Radiologists, Inc.,Virginia Beach
2014 Sarah Chester - East Georgia Radiology
2013 Terri Bice - Radiology & Interventional Associates of Metairie
2012 Layne Mitchell - Georgia Health Sciences University
2011 Connie Brown - Banner Health, North Colorado Medical Center
Kassie Hoglund - Radiological Associates of Sacramento
2010 Heather Flannigan - Arcadia Radiology Medical Group
Brandi Osborne - Valley Regional Imaging
2009 Linda Masin - Eastern Radiological Associates
2008 Jennifer Wenning - Medical Imaging Physicians, Inc.
2007 Barbara Cooley - Early Detection Imaging
Through a gracious donation from the Bob Luther Family, RBMA was able to award two scholarships in 2010 and 2011.
Through a gracious donation from the RBMA Aloha Chapter, RBMA awarded two scholarships in 2016, 2017 and 2018.