Use promo code BookSavings at checkout for 5% off all publications.
Meet Liam Duffield – Versaton Australia's IT Team Leader by day, adventurer by night.
No content found
Radiology groups across the nation are increasingly faced with the decision of whether or not to affiliate, merge or join with larger groups. Physician groups are faced with an uncertain environment ahead due to increased complexity of reimbursement, hospital consolidations and increased pressure to measure and demonstrate clinical quality and outcomes. Before determining if a partnership is right for the practice, leaders must first determine their strategic plan and clarify their short-and long-term objectives.
This presentation is balanced and does not advocate for or against radiology PPMCs. Rather, the learner will gain unbiased insight into the following:
1. The macro level catalysts within health care that are forcing change within radiology.
2. The history of PPMCs, and the rationales behind the recent proliferation into radiology.
3. Strategic objectives of today’s radiology PPMCs.
4. Tactics of the radiology PPMCs (how they do what they do).
5. Significant threshold issues that every radiology group has to work through.
6. What the transaction may look like, and the key documents, terms and conditions
NOTE: Upon purchase, the webinar recording will be will be accessible via the link contained in your order confirmation email.