Original Presentation Date: Sept. 28, 2017
Faculty: W. Kenneth Davis, Jr.
This presentation is balanced and does not advocate for or against radiology PPMCs. Rather, the learner will gain unbiased (albeit unvarnished) insight into the following:
1. The macro level catalysts within health care that are forcing change within radiology.
2. The history of PPMCs, and the rationales behind the recent proliferation into radiology.
3. Strategic objectives of today’s radiology PPMCs.
4. Tactics of the radiology PPMCs (how they do what they do).
5. Significant threshold issues that every radiology group has to work through.
6. What the transaction may look like, and the key documents, terms and conditions
NOTE: Upon purchase, the webinar recording will be will be accessible via the link contained in your order confirmation email.