$12K - One Spot left! Must be secured by Dec. 1, 2017
- Participating companies may choose two of the following three:
- Company employee to present a standalone session (date, time, topic and format to be mutually agreeable with the RBMA Programs Committee) at PaRADigm. Limited to two sponsors. Assigned on a first come first served basis.
- Lead roundtable discussions at PaRADigm to discuss what is going on within their specialty market. Roundtables or symposium discussions would be scheduled around other vendor roundtables, sessions and exhibit periods to be non-competing with each other or RBMA programs. Limited to two sponsors. Assigned on a first come first-served basis.
- Conduct a webinar (limited to 4 total for the year – date, time, topic and format to be mutually agreeable with the RBMA Programs Committee?
- Two complimentary standard conference passes per year [$2,000 value]
- Invitation to Annual Corporate Advisory Council (CAC)
- Limited to two people per company
- Formal meeting once a year at PaRADigm
- Discuss industry trends
- Conduct a mini strategic planning session
- Invitations to leadership reception at conferences (Limited two people per company)
- Held Saturday night prior to the annual meeting at President’s Reception with invitations to any other appropriate receptions [RSNA] or opportunities
- Marketing component
- Two dedicated blog stories written by RBMA regarding a product service or trend that includes a personal quote and link to your website.
- One header banner ad [490x100 pixels] on the RBMA website for two months
- One tower ad [300x300 pixels] on the RBMA website that includes an offer for a resource you provide for two months.
- Provide two whitepapers or downloadable PDFs to be posted on the RBMA website under articles. RBMA will promote, track and provide leads back to the participating company.
- Dedicated signage at conferences
- Interview with thought leader in RBMA Bulletin
- Dedicated logo
- Dedicated ribbon
*Does not include travel and hotel expenses. Can possibly increase your sponsor level when added to an existing program.