The Bob Luther Emerging Leader Travel Scholarship was created to give RBMA members who are first time practice managers or those interested in one day becoming a practice manager a chance to experience the value of RBMA.
All 2019 scholarships have been awarded. Applications for 2020 scholarships will open up in the summer of 2019. Check back for more information!
Do I Qualify?
Applicants must meet all of the following stipulations:
- Is an RBMA Member
- Has never attended an RBMA National meeting OR has not attended an RBMA National meeting in the past 3 years
- Desires to further their career within radiology business
How Do I Apply?
1. Complete the online application
2. Email your resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com
3. Email one letter of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RBMA Membership Committee reserves the right to request additional letters of reference or conduct interviews in the event more information is required to select a candidate.
Scholarship Award Requirements
Recipients selected as a 2019 Bob Luther Emerging Leader Travel Scholarship will be subject to the following requirements:
- The recipient will maintain membership with RBMA for 2019
- The recipient will supply a professional photograph and short bio for use in RBMA meeting publications
- The recipient is required to stay at the official conference hotel selected by RBMA for the conference they are attending
The recipient will provide a one page typed testimonial or participate in an interview for the RBMA Bulletin
on lessons learned after attending the conference
2019 Emily Myatt - Advanced Radiology, S.C., Moline, Ill.
Taryn Phan - Radiology Associates of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii
Schaeffer Smith - Comprehensive Radiology Services, PLLC, Hattiesburg, Miss.
2018 Tawana Haynes - Radiology Associates of Hartford, Hartford, Conn.
Alex George - Health Images at Denver West, Colorado Springs, Colo.
2017 Allison Dano - Sheridan Health, St. Petersburg, Fla.
William Hauber - Radiology Group, PC, SC, Davenport, Iowa
2016 Kyle Young - Big Sky Diagnostic Imaging of Billings, Billings, Mont.
Kerri Spadaccia - Progressive Physician Associates, Bethlehem, Pa.
2015 Jammia Shea - Medical Center Radiologists, Inc.,Virginia Beach
2014 Sarah Chester - East Georgia Radiology
2013 Terri Bice - Radiology & Interventional Associates of Metairie
2012 Layne Mitchell - Georgia Health Sciences University
2011 Connie Brown - Banner Health, North Colorado Medical Center
Kassie Hoglund - Radiological Associates of Sacramento
2010 Heather Flannigan - Arcadia Radiology Medical Group
Brandi Osborne - Valley Regional Imaging
2009 Linda Masin - Eastern Radiological Associates
2008 Jennifer Wenning - Medical Imaging Physicians, Inc.
2007 Barbara Cooley - Early Detection Imaging
Through a gracious donation from the Bob Luther Family, RBMA was able to award two scholarships in 2010 and 2011.
Through a gracious donation from the RBMA Aloha Chapter, RBMA awarded two scholarships in 2016, 2017 and 2018.