The RBMA SPARK 2020, to be held June 7 - 10, 2020 in Louisville, KY, is RBMA's premier three-day conference for radiology marketers.
Those in attendance are marketers working in hospital-based imagining centers, private practice, or individuals who are handling marketing affairs individually or using a firm. RBMA seeks proposals that provide the latest trends, strategies, and tactics to gain a competitive edge and build partnerships and relationships essential in today’s marketplace. Participants want to walk away with the tools, knowledge, and insight to build an effective, dynamic radiology marketing program.
Sponsors, vendors, and consultants are welcome to submit a proposal, but may not use this platform for commercial purposes*.
The proposals submitted will be evaluated for concurrent sessions only based on:
- Reflect innovative, cutting-edge content, and evidence-based practice
- Present a business case with evidence supported by research or data
- Stimulate and provoke discussion, audience engagement, and outcome-focused design
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and development of new competencies
- Use methods that draw out relevant past knowledge and experiences
- Leaders from new professionals through executive level
- Radiology business professionals
- Individuals seeking new methods and practical lessons through “real-life” case studies
- An experienced professional from other industries but new to radiology seeking professional development to increase their radiology experience and training
Selected session presenters will be notified by Feb. 20, 2020.
*Submissions of this type will likely not be accepted as attendees are more interested in learning strategies that work, not receiving a sales presentation.