The RBMA PaRADigm 2020, to be held April 5-8, 2020 in Hollywood, FL, is an inclusive opportunity for all current and future RBMA members in the radiology industry to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences that help to advance career and professional development, individual productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
RBMA's Program Education Subcommittee is seeking conference education proposals that reflect sound adult learning principles with the best thinking in the field, informed by theory, research, and practice. To deliver exceptional learning experiences, preference may be given to proposals that are positioned to deliver a mix of the following:
- Reflect innovative, cutting-edge content, and evidence-based practice
- Present a business case with evidence supported by research or data
- Stimulate and provoke discussion, audience engagement, and outcome-focused design
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and development of new competencies
- Use methods that draw out relevant past knowledge and experiences
- Leaders from new professionals through executive level
- Radiology business professionals
- Individuals seeking new methods and practical lessons through “real-life” case studies
- Experienced professional from other industries but new to radiology seeking professional development to increase their radiology experience and training
- Varied professionals not limited to radiology: healthcare executives, administrators, managers (CEOs, CPAs, HRMs, practice administrators/managers, CIOs, coders, billers, marketers, radiologists, healthcare consultants (not just radiology), business partners selling products and/or services within or tangent to the specialty of radiology, payers, venture capitalists, corporate partners, etc.