The following are the rules, conditions and other announcements that apply to every RBMA Forum:
- Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants RBMA and users of this list the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material.
- Do not post any material regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid.
- Do not post any information concerning prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered to another entity.
- Do not post materials concerning market shares, salaries, sales territories, profit margins, or encouraging the selection or rejection of customers or suppliers.
- Do not post job announcements, recruiting leads or other employment related items. RBMA's joblink is designed for this purpose.
- Do not post or advertise seminar information. RBMA posts educational opportunities on the RBMA Web site in accordance with RBMA policy.
- Do not include any attachments with posted messages.
- Do not post any materials which lobby for a political purpose.
- Do not post information that can be deemed as self-serving commercial advertising for products or services. Using the forums for commercial purposes will result in the following consequences: The first offense will result in being contacted directly by an appointed RBMA representative; the second offense will result in reprimand on the forum by an appointed RBMA representative; and the third offense could result in the removal of that person from participating in RBMA's forums.
There are some additional policies and procedures which forum participants are asked to follow, which will enhance the forum experience for all users.
- Do not switch topics when replying to a previously posted topic, meaning that the new topic will not relate at all to what appears in the message string subject line.
- Do not send communications to the forum with attachments. NOTE: If you have a document that will be of interest to the general RBMA membership, consider uploading it to the RBMA web site community gateway. See more about this on the RBMA web site members-only page, under "Community", then "Gateway".
- Do monitor the forum in an ongoing way—either message-by-message, or with the digest version. This enables one to gain benefit from the variety of information which flows through the forums daily, and will help avoid many repeated questions on topics for which much information may exist in the archives.
- Do learn to use the archives to search for information on a topic prior to posting a question which may just have been asked by someone else. Don't expect another forum participant to check the archives for you.
If you receive an answer to a question which you find very valuable and want to say thanks, please thank the responder directly rather than through the forum. This will help decrease the number messages which forum participants look at daily.
- A lot of forum subscribers know one another personally. Please do not use the forum for personal conversations or comments added to the business portion of the post.
- RBMA may monitor the site for inappropriate postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the RBMA's attention, RBMA will take all appropriate action. To promote reliable communications via the Web Site, RBMA reserves the right to open, re-format and re-transmit to the intended recipient any e-mail message from you to any advertiser or other user.
- RBMA reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these rules.
These Forums/discussion groups are provided as a service of the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA). RBMA accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. RBMA disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by RBMA or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall RBMA be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site. Statements made in forums, conferences, and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of RBMA. Advice received in any forum within this Web Site should not be relied on for important decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.